Infront was started with the desire to challenge the status quo and build a smarter alternative to financial market data technology. Today, we offer a powerful combination of global market data, electronic trading, news, and analytics along with data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance as well as publication and distribution solutions. All built to be modular and scalable to suit your needs.
Our solutions serve 3,600 customers with over 90,000 professional users. With support for their complete workflow, financial professionals can manage investment decisions, reduce costs, adapt to fast-changing market requirements and work more efficiently with ever-increasing amounts of information – quickly, easily and flexibly.
With more than 500 employees in 13 countries across Europe and South Africa, we are close to you, and we understand your local requirements. Our experts work tirelessly to meet the challenges of our clients, ensuring you continuously receive the best solutions and services.
Infront is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
About the Role
Do you want to do things differently? Then it's time to join
Location - ideal location is in our Rimpar or Frankfurt office, however, if this is not your desired location, fear not! The only thing that matters for us is your work, not from where.
We are looking for a smart, pragmatic, clear communicator who loves to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and is able to work as part of an agile team in order to make us collectively stronger.
For our international IT Operations team, we look for a skilled LINUX administrator. We support about 1000 servers in different data centers around Europe. Monitoring with Zabbix, Prometheus, and Grafana and automation over Puppet, Forman, Ansible is key here. We do work in a 24/7 environment with monitoring shifts and on-call in Teams in Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern, Würzburg, and other locations in Europe.
What you´ll do:
- Managing your daily work over service requests in Atlassian’s Jira
- Monitoring- and Incident Management with Zabbix, Prometheus and Grafana
- Release Management for our Systems from backend to frontend
- Support of IT Projects
- Administration of various LINUX environments
- Administration of our on premise cloud services in Docker and Kubernetes
- Monitoring System Administration for Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana
Who you are
What you´ll bring:
- You have successfully completed your training as an IT specialist or comparable.
- You have several years of experience in the areas of Linux server administration.
- You have experience in automation tools such as Puppet or Ansible.
- You have experience in Docker or Kubernetes.
- You have several years of experience in monitoring management.
- Initiative in working out solutions to problems.
- Willingness to help, team spirit and flexibility.
- Analytical way of thinking and working.
- Your English language skills are fluent.
Why join Infront?
What you´ll get:
- Sharing experiences within motivated people and progress together
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Being challenged on new, interesting and sometimes really hard problems
- Contributing to all parts of the service architecture from design to deployment
- Being both a student and teacher to everyone you work with
- Home office support (internet and furniture costs)
- Attractive bike leasing conditions
- Capital forming benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate discounts/ benefits