International Graduate Trainee Program (Supply Chain
- You have different assignments in four countries worldwide, four to five months each, , in Purchasing and Logistics departments
- You are involved in international project work and an integral part of local teams
- You are part of an international trainee group that takes over responsibility for specially designated projects and meets regularly for off-the-job trainings
- You build a wide personal network within our company
- You advance your professional, social and methodic competence by working in different teams and locations
- Your program starts on July 1, 2020 and lasts for 18 months
- You get an unlimited contract right from the start and you will find exciting opportunities to further advance your international career at KAMAX after completing the program
- You have an excellent academic track record in the field of supply chain and will have recently graduated with a university degree at program start
- You have at least 6 months of relevant work experience (e.g. internship)
- You have spent at least 6 months abroad (e.g. studies or internships)
- You are open minded, have a strong desire and the flexibility to work internationally
- You are able to think and act in complex structures
- You have a strong can-do spirit and a high sense of responsibility
- You are an inspiring team player with outstanding communication skills
- You have English fluency, knowledge of further languages is welcome
A promising professional future that you can help shape, with your ideas and commitment to first-class results. Our range of tasks offer diverse topics, a high degree of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom. At KAMAX, you will find clearly defined processes and efficient decision making structures. We plan long-term – not only in terms of locations and machinery. Therefore, we invest in your individual development and enable personal flexibility.
Please apply in English by January 19, 2020.
KAMAX is an equal opportunity employer.
In the automotive industry, we are technologically the world's
leading manufacturer of high-strength fasteners. We set standards
the fields of innovation, quality, and profitability. In reliable and long-term partnerships with our customers, we jointly develop
custom solutions for the complex requirements of the future. At home in the world's major automotive regions - Europe, America
and Asia - we are successful as an independent family-owned company with 3,500 employees at twelve locations and continue to
KAMAX Holding GmbH & Co. KG
Would you like to inspire customers with enthusiasm? Become part of our dedicated team.
35315 Homberg (Ohm)