Infront was started with the desire to challenge the status quo and build a smarter alternative to financial market data technology. Today, we offer a powerful combination of global market data, electronic trading, news, and analytics along with data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance as well as publication and distribution solutions. All built to be modular and scalable to suit your needs.
Our solutions serve 3,600 customers with over 90,000 professional users. With support for their complete workflow, financial professionals can manage investment decisions, reduce costs, adapt to fast-changing market requirements and work more efficiently with ever-increasing amounts of information – quickly, easily and flexibly.
With more than 500 employees in 13 countries across Europe and South Africa, we are close to you, and we understand your local requirements. Our experts work tirelessly to meet the challenges of our clients, ensuring you continuously receive the best solutions and services.
Infront is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
About the Role
Do you want to do things differently? Then it's about time you
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member to join our Consulting Services team. In a varied and exciting role, you will apply your knowledge of the financial markets, technical skills and customer service skills to our financial professional clients and prospects.
As you gain hands-on expertise with our products, you will also have opportunities to work with other departments to contribute in the areas of product development, sales and other cross-functional projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client support and training for banks, brokerages and Infront’s direct customers through telephone and email
- Collaborating with CSM (Customer Success Management) and Sales to provide excellent service to our users
- Contributing to projects on the client services team
- Contributing to cross-functional team projects
- Testing newly developed Infront product features
- Running webinars for new and existing users
- Providing constructive feedback to help develop Infront’s software solutions
Who you are
- You have a higher education degree (preferably within Finance or IT)
- Financial market experience, preferably gained within a financial software company would be a plus
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good general computer skills and savvy in Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.)
- Analytical and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure when required
- A genuine enthusiasm and a capacity to learn new things in the financial markets
- Comfortable working independently, or as part of a team to achieve results
- Ready to assume responsibility and take initiative
- Passionate about working with cutting edge technology
- Motivated to provide superb customer service (both internally and externally)
Why join Infront?
Infront offers exciting projects in an innovative and international environment, with current models and new technologies that are unique in Europe. We have a professional work culture and environment with a start-up character, with the advantage of being an established company. You have the freedom to contribute your own ideas and will be given the opportunity to develop yourself professional and personally. We have a team-oriented and dynamic working environment, with flat hierarchies and very good long term career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised public transport
- Subsidised bicycle leasing
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free tea, coffee and water