Infront was started with the desire to challenge the status quo and build a smarter alternative to financial market data technology. Today, we offer a powerful combination of global market data, electronic trading, news, and analytics along with data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance as well as publication and distribution solutions. All built to be modular and scalable to suit your needs.
Our solutions serve 3,600 customers with over 90,000 professional users. With support for their complete workflow, financial professionals can manage investment decisions, reduce costs, adapt to fast-changing market requirements and work more efficiently with ever-increasing amounts of information – quickly, easily and flexibly.
With more than 500 employees in 13 countries across Europe and South Africa, we are close to you, and we understand your local requirements. Our experts work tirelessly to meet the challenges of our clients, ensuring you continuously receive the best solutions and services.
Infront is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
About the Role
Do you want to do things differently? Then it's time to join
Location - ideal location is in our Kaiserslautern office, however, if this is not your desired location, fear not! The only thing that matters for us is your work, not from where.
We are looking for a smart, pragmatic, clear communicator who loves to solve problems with original thinking, drive features and who is able to work as part of an agile team in order to make us collectively stronger.
What you´ll do:
- Work on our Oracle-based backend - develop and implement new features, data deliveries and enhance the existing ones
- Work on consolidation of different data backends with the help of modern technologies like Apache Kafka
- Use your development skills to improve efficiency, scalability, stability and maintainability of the systems and their subsystems
- Constantly improve on best practices when it comes to technical standards
- Keep documentation of design and source code detailed and structured
- Daily support for all the system parts
Who you are
What you´ll bring:
- You are an expert Oracle SQL and PL/SQL developer
- You have solid experience in database design (partitioned and non-partitioned tables, indexes, temporary tables, and external tables)
- You have experience in SQL tuning and optimization of newly developed and existing applications having Enterprise Tools at hand (Oracle Enterprise Edition with Tuning and Diagnostic Pack)
- Oracle APEX application development is a plus
- Oracle DBA skills are a plus
- Basic java skills are required
- Experience with MS SQL Server is a plus
- Willingness to learn new programming languages and techniques
- Open-minded and having team spirit
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred
- Sound language skills in both written and spoken English
Why join Infront?
What you´ll get:
- Sharing experiences within motivated people and progress together
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Being challenged on new, interesting and sometimes really hard problems
- Contributing to all parts of the service architecture from design to deployment
- Being both a student and teacher to everyone you work with
- Home office support (internet and furniture costs)
- Attractive bike leasing conditions
- Capital forming benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate discounts/ benefits