Infront was started with the desire to challenge the status quo and build a smarter alternative to financial market data technology. Today, we offer a powerful combination of global market data, electronic trading, news, and analytics along with data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance as well as publication and distribution solutions. All built to be modular and scalable to suit your needs.
Our solutions serve 3,600 customers with over 90,000 professional users. With support for their complete workflow, financial professionals can manage investment decisions, reduce costs, adapt to fast-changing market requirements and work more efficiently with ever-increasing amounts of information – quickly, easily and flexibly.
With more than 500 employees in 13 countries across Europe and South Africa, we are close to you, and we understand your local requirements. Our experts work tirelessly to meet the challenges of our clients, ensuring you continuously receive the best solutions and services.
Infront is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
About the Role
Do you want to do things differently? Then it's time to join
Location - ideal location is in our Kaiserslautern office, however, if this is not your desired location, fear not! The only thing that matters for us is your work, not from where.
We are looking for a smart, pragmatic, clear communicator who loves to solve problems with original thinking, drive features, and is able to work as part of an agile team in order to make us collectively stronger.
For our cloud development team, we are looking for a Full Stack Cloud Developer proficient in Java and Angular. The focus is on portfolio management software.
What you´ll do:
- You help us to design and build our microservice-based system to power our portfolio management and end-customer solutions.
- In this role, you are part of a team following agile methodologies.
- Your responsibilities are to contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Design and implement together with our UI/UX experts a great user experience for our customers
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Who you are
What you´ll bring:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong quality focus
- DevOps mindset
- Comprehension of web application security and privacy concerns
- Java (8+)
- Angular (10+)
- Spring Framework
- Spring Boot / Spring MVC
- REST Web services
- Hibernate and JPA
- SQL / MySQL
Nice to have experience with
- Docker and Kubernetes
Why join Infront?
What you´ll get:
Sharing experiences with motivated people and progress
Working with cutting-edge technologies
Being challenged on new, interesting, and sometimes really hard problems
Contributing to all parts of the service architecture from design to deployment
Being both a student and teacher to everyone you work with
- Home office support (internet and furniture costs)
- Attractive bike leasing conditions
- Capital forming benefits
- Company pension scheme
- Corporate discounts/ benefits