Infront was started with the desire to challenge the status quo and build a smarter alternative to financial market data technology. Today, we offer a powerful combination of global market data, electronic trading, news, and analytics along with data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance as well as publication and distribution solutions. All built to be modular and scalable to suit your needs.
Our solutions serve 3,600 customers with over 90,000 professional users. With support for their complete workflow, financial professionals can manage investment decisions, reduce costs, adapt to fast-changing market requirements and work more efficiently with ever-increasing amounts of information – quickly, easily and flexibly.
With more than 500 employees in 13 countries across Europe and South Africa, we are close to you, and we understand your local requirements. Our experts work tirelessly to meet the challenges of our clients, ensuring you continuously receive the best solutions and services.
Infront is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
About the Role
As Customer Success Manager (Key Accounts), you are the first
point of contact for our key accounts when it comes to technical
In addition to your technical responsibility, you also address technical and content-related issues and support them until they are resolved. You are the "application owner" of the applications used by the key accounts, adapted and extended to their individual requirements. Your main task is to make these solutions better and better, coordinate their further development, contribute ideas for (technical) implementation possibilities and support their smooth operation.
In this way, you make an important contribution to sustainably increasing the satisfaction of our key accounts, to retaining them in the long term and to continuously expanding sales with them.
- Support as well as overall consulting of customers as contact person for all technical issues regarding applications and solutions used as well as those to be further developed;
- Identification, development and follow-up of new sales opportunities and participation in their closing;
- Establishing and consolidating customer relationships - especially with holders of key positions - and ensuring customer satisfaction on a sustained basis;
- Take over the central interface function for the assigned customers - also for involved specialist departments or divisions of Infront. Close cooperation and coordination with them in the preparation and implementation of customer projects as well as the creation and monitoring of technical requirements;
- As part of the further development of existing solutions, the preparation (analysis, conception and specification) of proposals for the feasibility of customer requirements, preparation of specialist concepts and, in some cases, specialist and technical documentation;
- Evaluation, technical and also functional and content-related conception as well as coordination of the further development of customer-specific solutions with the project management/professional services, continuous quality assurance and further development of the solutions;
- Processing and follow-up of tenders or requests in close coordination with the Pre-Sales Specialists. Actively assist in the preparation and negotiation of proposals for expansion of services provided, contract templates and attachments;
- Design, coordinate, create and execute presentations, workshops and events for existing customers;
- Plan, coordinate and conduct operational planning meetings and customer workshops and regular service meetings with assigned customers;
- Supporting Customer Service in problem identification, error analysis, and sustained resolution of problems that arise;
- Creation and maintenance of customer documentation, definition and documentation of revenue and quality parameters for completed projects;
- Continuous maintenance of the CRM system and regular or ad-hoc reporting;
Who you are
- You have completed a (dual) degree with a focus on (business) information technology or comparable training with initial relevant professional experience.
- You have a keen interest in finance topics as well as the internal processes at banks and in private wealth management; ideally, you have already been able to build up initial professional experience in this environment.
- Your way of working is characterized by an extraordinary customer orientation, you scrutinize topics thoroughly, you are analytical and structured in your approach in order to understand the requirements precisely. From this you derive implementation ideas and new approaches.
- In direct contact, you proactively manage the technical side of the customer relationship, are flexible and willing to travel.
- You pursue complex issues independently and with the necessary persistence; you are ambitious and focused on finding solutions.
- You enjoy working in a team, team spirit and open communication are a matter of course for you.
- Your German and English skills are fluent.
Why join Infront?
- An interesting and professionally challenging working environment
- The freedom to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- A great team that enjoys its work
- Cross-location cooperation with colleagues on an international level
- Benefits such as job ticket, job bike, employee offers
- Coffee and mineral water for free (we also have tea, of course)