Infront was started with the desire to challenge the status quo and build a smarter alternative to financial market data technology. Today, we offer a powerful combination of global market data, electronic trading, news, and analytics along with data and feed solutions, solutions for portfolio management and advisory, regulatory compliance as well as publication and distribution solutions. All built to be modular and scalable to suit your needs.
Our solutions serve 3,600 customers with over 90,000 professional users. With support for their complete workflow, financial professionals can manage investment decisions, reduce costs, adapt to fast-changing market requirements and work more efficiently with ever-increasing amounts of information – quickly, easily and flexibly.
With more than 500 employees in 13 countries across Europe and South Africa, we are close to you, and we understand your local requirements. Our experts work tirelessly to meet the challenges of our clients, ensuring you continuously receive the best solutions and services.
Infront is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange.
About the Role
The Infront subsidiary "vwd Transaction Solutions AG" has been acting as a partner for transaction solutions since 1998. The focus is on the operation of securities trading venues in a wide variety of forms: whether off-exchange, on-exchange, limit trading, request-for-quote or matching systems - we provide customized state-of-the-art solutions. Our customers benefit from our flexible platform architecture and efficient transaction processes.
As a team leader in the Trading Applications area, you will support with the following tasks:
- Responsible control and monitoring of the outsourced operation of the server and IT security systems, firewalls and network infrastructure.
- Ensuring the regular operation of the trading applications
- Together with your colleagues, you will redesign the IT infrastructure, developing future-proof concepts and procedures and ensuring smooth operation
- Project work and cooperation with other departments
- Participation in the shift operation of the service desk
Who you are
- You have at least 5 years of experience in supporting trading applications or comparable tools at a bank, stock exchange or financial services provider
- You have relevant experience with virtualization technologies, Oracle databases, Linux and Windows operating systems
- You also have knowledge of IT project and process management as well as ITIL
- You have initial experience with cloud environments
- You are able to work under pressure, are flexible, have good comprehension skills and think analytically
- You are fluent in German and English
- You share our enthusiasm for financial markets and stock exchanges
Why join Infront?
Infront offers exciting and challenging job opportunities within the financial technology sector. You will be a part of an active social environment with friendly, supportive and highly skilled colleagues. Being part of a company that is built on technological innovation, you will experience great opportunities for personal growth and fulfilling career possibilities in a fast-paced environment. At the same time, we have an informal and relaxed culture based on mutual trust, respect and cooperation. Become a part of the Infront culture, where contributions are recognized and achievements are celebrated.
- Subsidised public transportation
- Job bike leasing
- Capital-forming benefits and company pension plan
- Coffee, tea and mineral water for free