About the role
Do you want to do things differently? Then it’s about time you
Our subsidiary, Infront Quant is actively hiring – we’re looking for a new colleague to further strengthen our team in Frankfurt. This is the perfect opportunity for a career starter!
About Infront Quant
Infront Quant is a leading RegTech in the field of independent calculation and pricing services. Our innovative services and products are used by banks, asset managers, associations, family offices and insurance companies.
In this exciting role you will be responsible for:
- Implementation and support of new projects (e.g regulatory assessments, PRIIPs and MiFID II)
- Support and further development of customer projects around product and risk assessment
- Intensive collaboration on proprietary tools such as our PRIIPs solutions around ratings and feeds
- You are the contact person for our products and services and regularly assume responsibility as project manager
- Creation of statistics, evaluations and documentation (technical concepts, product information, etc.) for the products you are responsible for
- Development and implementation of your own ideas in the described area of responsibility
Who you are
- Your German and English skills are fluent
- You have a university degree in Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or related subjects
- Financial topics such as option valuation, stochastics or financial risk management/ econometrics make your heart beat faster!
- You have already gained some initial experience in a bank and/or with asset managers (this includes an internship)
- You are someone who can work their way through complex issues in a structured way
- You have an interest in IT and technical implementations
- Ideally, you also have initial experience in project management
- You enjoy working in a team, are customer-oriented and your communication skills distinguish you
Why join Infront?
Infront offers exciting projects in an innovative and international environment, with current models and new technologies that are unique in Europe. We have a professional work culture and environment with a start-up character, with the advantage of being an established company. You have the freedom to contribute your own ideas and will be given the opportunity to develop yourself professional and personally. We have a team-oriented and dynamic working environment, with flat hierarchies and very good long term career opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Subsidised public transport
- Subsidised bicycle leasing
- Capital-forming benefits